Zabeel House MINI by Jumeirah opens its doors! Located in Al Seef, on the banks of Dubai Creek, this hotel is perfect for the curious traveller, here’s everything you need to know…
Created in response to the growing travel trend for exploration and enrichment through travel experiences, Zabeel House by Jumeirah™ is an exciting second brand from Jumeirah Group which focuses on ‘Upscale-Casual.’ Our first hotel Zabeel House MINI by Jumeirah™ opens on Friday 30 March!
The new brand offers two hotel experiences on the banks of Dubai Creek which have been creatively designed with Insta-worthy quirks, relaxed restaurants and rooftop pools. Guests are perfectly located to step out to explore Al Seef, one of Dubai’s most exciting and newest neighbourhoods.
Who is the target audience?
Zabeel House by Jumeirah™ is for the traveller who wants to enjoy Jumeirah’s award winning hospitality, but experience it in a more relaxed and casual setting. The properties will have a strong appeal for travellers from across a broad demographic, who want to connect meaningfully with their travel destinations.
Think design-led spaces, moderately-priced comfy rooms with just enough added extras, and welcoming and unobtrusive staff. It’s the basics done brilliantly, with a touch of the instinctive hospitality that becomes second-nature when you have created the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah.
What should I expect?
Zabeel House MINI by Jumeirah Al Seef for maximum attitude and minimal frills: this is for the explorer who wants to get out and about but have somewhere welcoming and lively to escape to.
- Stay in… 150 perfectly formed Pocket rooms; adventurous design with colours that pop; a map of Dubai on each bedroom ceiling, inspiring that day’s exploration
- Play out… a courtyard space designed for pop-up events and outdoor film; two street-food inspired restaurants; easy public transport links to Downtown Dubai, parks and beaches
Rates start from AED350 (Summer) and AED495 (Winter) plus taxes per night.
Zabeel House by Jumeirah Al Seef is coming soon!
This second hotel is perfectly groomed and stylishly accessorized: rooms and added extras meet the needs of a traveller looking for a fresh perspective on the city, with some great home comforts to begin and end the day.
- Put your feet up… 200 rooms, either Popular, Plush or Suite, comfy beds for a sneaky lie-in and organic amenities
- Let your hair down… four restaurants and bars; pop-up events; a rooftop infinity pool with elevated views over Al Seef and Dubai Creek
- Always on… Wi-Fi that works and doesn’t get added to the bill; meeting rooms and creative spaces geared towards collaboration; a short stroll to the Embassies or a quick taxi to the business district
- Off the grid… squeeze in a workout at the private gym or treat yourself to a quick re-energising massage;
Rates start from AED495 (Summer) and AED725 (Winter) plus taxes per night
Tell me more about the neighbourhood?
Al Seef is the newest destination by Meraas, the masterminds behind The Beach, Box Park, City Walk and La Mer; a busy two kilometre promenade of shops, cafes and pop-ups on the south bank of Dubai Creek. Old meets new on the waterfront, with modern and imaginative architecture blending into charmed heritage (eat shakshuka and sip a flat white while watching aged dhows stock up with goods bound for Iran, India and North Africa) – creating a fresh reason to visit the part of the city where Dubai’s story began.
Where else will the properties be?
Five management agreements have already been signed in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and United Kingdom and more are under discussion.
Zabeel House by Jumeirah™ – The Greens in Dubai is scheduled to open in quarter four 2018 and will offer 210 guest rooms, two restaurants, terrace dining around the pool area, conference and business facilities a gym and spa rooms. Well positioned at the heart of The Greens master development, the hotel is part of a completed wider mixed-use development called “The Onyx” which comprises residential, commercial and retail units.