From luxurious staycations, amazing holidays, to learning to cook in your favourite restaurants or taking a mixology masterclass, fun is the ONLY thing on the agenda this summer!
If you’re staying around in Dubai for the summer, Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts have created 90 different ways you, your friends and family can have fun. From the beach, to the city, to the creek and the Burj Al Arab – or even a roadtrip or plane journey away, we’ve got your summer covered. Scroll through the whole list on www.jumeirah.com/90ways
- Cool off in the pool at Jumeirah Emirates Towers and Jumeirah Creekside Hotel – both are offering an amazing UAE Residents’ rate from AED 315++.
- Zabeel House Al Seef and Zabeel House MINI hotels are perfect for those looking for heritage and culture. Venture into the new area surrounding the Creek and the friendly team will lend you a bike to explore the eclectic neighbourhood. Rates start from AED396++ and AED280++ respectively, including breakfast.
- Madinat Jumeirah
Jumeirah Al Qasr and the beautiful summerhouses of Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf offer a more palatial stay. Enjoy the resort’s huge swimming pool and be pampered by the in-villa butler. Starting from AED935++ per night, enjoy breakfast, dinner in over 40 restaurants and bars, and free and unlimited access to Wild Wadi WaterparkTM.
- Foodies can tackle the huge variety of different meat cuts with a masterclass hosted by the Master Butcher at The Rib Room, Jumeirah Emirates Towers complete with a three course lunch for just AED 325 per person.
- Experience a five-course menu from the heights of Jumeirah Emirates Towers’ famed glass elevators with panoramic views.
- Learn to cook the perfect Spanish paella at Al Hambra, Jumeirah Al Qasr for just AED 180 per person.
- Kids eat for free at any of the Madinat Jumeirah all day-dining outlets of Hanaaya, Arboretum or The Palmery.
- Improve mixology skills at Gold on 27 at Burj Al Arab at The Summer Cocktail Academy, an hour long masterclass from just AED 399 person, the ideal place to create signature drinks inspired by the legacy of Dubai.
DAY AND NIGHT TIME FUN
- Surprise a loved one by creating a personalised fragrance for AED 40 at Souk Madinat Jumeirah, or host a party at Sinbad Kids Club at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray for just 100 AED per child – the perfect pampering day for your little ones, with fun games, puzzles and splashes in the pool. While they enjoy that, the adults can enjoy beach and pool access, and the choice of either lunch or dinner at Lalezar followed by the legendary Turkish Hammam in Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.
- If you’re looking for something special, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah invites you to breeze through a hot summer day from a cooled pool cabana at The Terrace, sipping on unlimited signature mocktails, followed by a refreshing cold seafood platter from Scape Restaurant and Lounge from just AED1, 125 for two. Or enjoy a romantic Moonlight Swim complete with your own pool adorned with rose petals and massage from AED 7,321 per couple.
- If its adventure you’re after, Wild Wadi Waterpark’s Ladies Night runs every first and last Thursday of the month for just AED 199 per adults, with up to 2 kids complimentary and Talise Fitness is also offering Group Classes from just AED 100 per person.
Travelling around Europe during the summer months? If so, we’ve got you covered there too!
- Enjoy a British Sunday roast at The Rib Room or a shopaholics’ experience when you stay at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower in London, make your skin glow with a honey based treatments at Jumeirah Frankfurt or taste the true meaning of the good life with complimentary daily lunch or dinner when you stay at the serene Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca. If that’s not all, you can ice skate, snorkel and dive and jetski at Jumeirah Vittavelli in the Maldives also!
Make this a summer to remember – scroll through the full list 90 ways to Summer